Telesales (Part Time)
Salary: £10,000 – £14,000 Pro rata + Commission
We are willing to be flexible with hours. Initially looking for someone to work 10am – 3pm two days a week, but these are not fixed hours.
We are a small business who are looking for an enthusiastic, bright individual who has a background in telesales. Experience of the IT and or Telecoms industry is an advantage but not essential. Competitive salary plus commission on appointments made and appointments converted by the sales team. The right individual can expand the role if they are successful and this will become permanent after you prove your worth. This is a 100% office based role located at the company’s office in Needham Market. As well as the core sales role you may be asked to perform other admin duties as required.
Key requirements for the job
- An impeccable telephone manner
- Organised person who can plan time effectively
- Experience in Telesales
- Ability to work to KPIs in terms of calls and meetings booked
- Able to think on your feet to charm clients
- Willing to learn about the IT and Telecoms industry
- This is a new role so you can really set the standard and make it your own.
IT Apprentice (Part Time)
Salary: Apprentice Wage
Like any modern business IT is the glue that binds the organisation together and allows business to function. We supports over a two hundred PCs, laptops and thin clients running mainly Microsoft Office, plus Apple Macs. We also support telephone systems and 500-plus mobile phones. Desktop support is an essential part of the role, assisting users with problems and occasionally showing them new skills. In addition there is the usual plethora of servers, mainly running in a virtualised environment within Hyper-V, to provide Exchange, BlackBerry Enterprise, Web services, Terminal Services, and so on.
Basic hardware repair of PCs and other equipment is also a regular task.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in IT with reasonable skills in the Microsoft desktop environment. The ability to work with other people, occasionally under pressure, and to be client-focussed is also necessary.
Training to be provided:
Systems and Networking Apprenticeship – • Microsoft Technical Associate (MTA) • City and Guilds certificate in IT Systems and Principles • City and Guilds Level 3 Diploma in IT Professional Competence (this may change at any time before the apprenticeship starts)
You must have at least 5 G.C.S.E Grades (C and above) or equivalent, Maths and English is a must.
Working Week: 30 hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 5:30)
Apprenticeship Duration 12 – 14 MonthsApply Here
IT Support (1st & 2nd Line) Full Time
Starting 4th Quarter 2013
Salary: £10,000 – £14,000
This role could suit a junior / graduate candidate who can demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for IT.
*** You will require a drivers licence and use of your own vehicle. ***
- Responsible for providing IT Support and troubleshooting, both over the phone and face to face on local client sites.
- Working as part of a close knit IT support team working with a number of clients.
- Providing a high level of customer service to a wide range of users, including those with minimal IT knowledge.
- Suggesting and providing IT solutions to business and management problems, be it on a direct basis, or by referring a need to one of our sales team to be followed up
- Providing on-site and help desk support
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of an IT technicians work, i.e. hardware / software knowledge preferable.
- Technical background
- Microsoft or Colleague Degree/ Qualification
- Knowledge of Windows based applications
- Knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7/8 Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to work own initiative
Own vehicle required.Apply Here
AnyIT Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation